Monday, May 26, 2014

Where Did The Day Go

What a fast three days we just had.  I'm not a big holiday celebrator, I know that's strange, I'm just not into hoop-la kind of things.  

Saturday was a sweet and sour day for Charlie and I.   We sold our camper to a nice couple and Charlie delivered it in the morrning.  We were sad to see it go, but we knew you can only have so many homes, and right now Florida and lake George are enough.  We do still have our wonderful vacation memories of camping the last three summers. 


Oh- good by sweet camper. 

At least on Saturday we got to go see the little man and his mother.  That's always a treat. 


Really!  Is it even legal to look that cool? 

Here he is with his Poppy enjoying the grass. 

Only 5mos and already so wide eyed and attentive. I think they should have had matching shirts on, the blue is just striking, I've got to coordinate these photo shoots better! LOL

we visited friends after and I was so taken with her flower bed, the paver path, and the way it wound around the end of her home, so cozy and lush. 


I had been looking at some images of, P. Allen Smiths Moss Mountain Farm on the internet earlier this week.  When I saw my friends walkway I felt like I was at Moss farm.  She really captured the feel of a wandering garden path. 

Today I went to my brothers for a family gathering.  We enjoyed quiet conversation, picnic food and lawn games.  I watched, the mood was so peaceful I couldn't bring myself to brake the spell.  My brother and his wife had some work done on their pool patio area.   They extended the space and added a gazebo and fire pit.  I really like the feel it gave the whole area, very restful and relaxed. 


Well,  I hope all of you had a nice holiday either busy or quiet.  The most important part is "We made it through".  YEAH!    On to the next Holiday!!!!! 

Bye.



2 comments: