Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thread and Diapers

I had the most wonderful day!   

Nothing like a cozy day at home, with drizzle and clouds outside. 

Charlie and I had Noah today, he is a cheerful, sweet, easygoing boy with a quiet sensitive spirit.  I hope he never changes. 

Here he is enjoying life. 



I spent the morrning baking my mom her late Mother's Day gift of biscotti.  Don't shoot me - I forgot to take pictures of them. I ended up with five bags of four all half dipped in chocolate. I have to say they look good, all packed and waiting in the frig. 

The other project with thread- simple embrodery.  I'm trying out different methods to achieve a look I am going for that is very vintage.  For this test run I did an old style kitten motif.  I personally love the style, but am looking for house scenes as my target, all in time. 



Not too bad for a first try. 

Here is my stash so far, I'm a nut for all the doo dads of a craft, it completely clashes with my minimalist lifestyle. I guess we all have our vices.  



I just love the word Martha Stuart uses for all the tools of a craft, makes it feel special not clutterly - achuamom.  Doesn't that sound awesome? Makes me want to go out and get more of it. - 
Rule#1, it must fit within the confines of the box. ( I have to have some limits.)

Well off I go, I think I'm going  to start living my life like Noah, and be in the moment and happy, although I will continue to remain potty trained it's cheaper. 

Bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment