Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spring In New York

Today was a classic spring day in NY, sun, big puffy clouds, and lots of wind.  

I decided I better get with the routine of walking so that's what I did, shocked myself and did a big loop. I did the same loop befor Florida and totally exhausted myself, today I hardly felt a thing - I'm in much better shape than when I left! Yeah. 

Here are some things I saw on my walk. 


The new road down by the lake - notice the puffy clouds, so pretty. 

Coming from such green in Florida I have a mental adjustment remembering spring is just starting here. 


Trees are just leafing out- if that's a word. 
I feel like I came home just in time to watch the introduction to spring. 


I love the view down this street, You can see all the way to the lake, it's my view when I walk to the grocery store. 

Well time to sit and relax, with a little knitting of course, I've decided it's my meditation, when I'm knitting dishcloths, any other knitting is mental excersize. 


Bye.....,knit, knit, knit.......

No comments:

Post a Comment