Friday, May 16, 2014

A Day Out



The hermit left the hut today, that's me. LOL

I needed it deliver the Mother's Day cookies to Argyle and treet myself to a visit with my dear friend Martha Stewart.

  NO, I mean Hilary, over at Crazy As A Loom.  She could have been a Martha Stewart, but was too busy raising 3 beautiful daughters, and developing  her own independent style.  She is an accomplished weaver and master of all things creative and tricky.  Check her blog out at- crazyasaloom.blogspot.com , she is my idol. 

Here she is with her trusty sidekick lois, notice the cat, Hilary loves her cats! (So don't fuss because they are on the counter.)


This was taken in her weaving studio kitchen, is this a cozy scene or what???


Check out this Cadillac chicken coop, she has chicks coming next week, I can't wait to watch them grow up. 

 

Opposite the chicken coop is her cute little garden. 



She also has pernals growing all around her home, and old shrubs relevant to the age of the pre civil war studio she works in.  I'm sorry I did not take more pics of the grounds, she even has a labyrinth in a quiet side yard that she designed herself.  I'm in awe of her vision for the life she wants to live, and the energy to bring it to fruitation.

We'll I'm sure your tired of me gushing, but Hilary is a marvel.  

So off to Argyle I went smiling and feeling good with my "Hilary fix" aahhhh! 

Byefornow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment