Saturday, May 3, 2014

Move-Em-Out !

Yesterday and today have been the big pack up.  What a lot of details to coordinate, good thing Charlie is cool with all that stuff, I'm not.  
I'm more like, lock the door, leave, pray it will be there when you get back, and if we forgot anything there's a Walmart on every corner.   
 
To some, that way of thinking is VERY IRRESPONSIBLE! But I put in my time, and now want to live out my years in peace, with very little material responsibility.  I'm blessed I'm married to a man that can love me with all my "nonconformity", and enjoys attending to the pesky details of life. 

Phew!  Sorry about the rant, preparations make me that way. 

Here's some pics of the end results of our PACK UP.  


OH ! Don't forget the trailer. 


 But what a great guy I have, he took us to dinner! 


All set ready to go in the morrning. 

Byefornow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment