Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Check This Place Out !

I met my daughter for lunch today, but befor I did I made a little detour to a shop I have been wanting to visit all winter.  I saw if on Facebook last fall and couldn't wait to check it out when I got back up north. 



It's on the corner of Sanford and Bay. 
If your into pintrest and creative reuse, this place has your name on it ! 

I had a hard time deciding what to get, there were so many wonderful things.


The selection is beyond imagination, all priced sensibly, which really appels to the cheapie in me. 

I remembered Charlie wanted coasters for our side tables and they had some nice sets with map segments from our area in NY. 


Aren't they perfect !  Only $6.00, set of four, they are marble with felt feet. 

Oh Yes!  Lunch was wonderful, food always tastes  great with good company. 



Bye! 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're home. I didnt realize you were living in LG. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're home. I didnt realize you were living in LG. Robin

    ReplyDelete