Friday, April 25, 2014

Looking Forward



Wow, I'm so glad we are past the 24th of the month,that is the day our gigs renew and we go back to zero.  That's one thing I'm looking forward to - having unlimited internet at home. 


If I have things to look forward to when I get home I won't mind leaving here, doesn't that sound like some kind of Pollyanna thinking?  Pollyanna had the right idea, keep it positive.  

Truthfully there are a bunch of things to look forward to back in NY, a new baby, family, friends the beautiful scenery, I could go on and on.  It's mostly the drive to get back that gets old.  This time should be better, we have done it a few times now and are more familiar with routs and distances, so I will be present and just enjoy the freedom of being able to travel in a country where they let you come and go as you please.  

These are a few of the things I look forward to.


My gardens. 


The awesome rhubarb patch, I'm drooling at the thought. 


Lake George in all it's different moods. 



Shepard park, at night overlooking lake George. 


And, if I'm super extra lucky, the night blooming cirus will bloom!  There is a world of good to find wherever you are. 

Byefornow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment