Sunday, April 27, 2014

Slow Sunday (I'm loving it)

For some reason this was a slow and relaxing Sunday, they most always are but this one felt extra relaxing and slow. 

As we sauntered down the main road leading to the temple in Casadaga, we spotted a most unusual flower climbing along a fence in front of a quaint old home.  I've only seen this flower in pictures and don't even suppose it grows in upstate NY, outside any way.  Check it out ! 

It's a Purple Passion!!!!


Isn't it just magical? It really was fascinating to look at, I could have pulled up a chair.  There was no special smell, but who needs perfume when you look that fantastic. 

I had to take a picture of this morrning glory because they remind me of the first day of school. 

Every year on the first day of school I would take a picture of my children, I would have them stand under the arbor that was covered with morrning glories by the front door.  Each time I moved I would create a morrning glory arbor to celebrate fall.  Come to think of it I even had one in lake George!  Some traditions are just in the blood. 


It's hard to imagine a morrning glory in April.  Florida is a magic land, you never know what you will see. 

Here's a sight that just says "a proper end to a slow Sunday"

Bye 




1 comment:

  1. The flower is gorgeous, and Charlie looks SO relaxed.
    I am glad that you are enjoying yourself.
    Here's how to let people follow your blog....very necessary.
    http://help.bloglovin.com/knowledgebase/articles/215897-widget-button-guide-blogger-blogspot

    ReplyDelete