Sunday, April 6, 2014

Aqua Teal Love



What fun I had this weekend. Charlie took me to a VW car show, I was reluctant at first - I mean how many bugs can a women look at? Was I wrong! 

I was smitten with the first thing I saw, a VW van with The cutest little camper hooked to the back of it. YES, it had Alice written all over it, the little camper that is.



But!!! The total melt my heart aspect was looking inside, seeing the mini kitchen and the very favorite retro AQUA teal color of the enamel finish.....I fell in love. Can you just picture me whipping up a sweet little brunch on a rainy day all cozy in there? I can. 




I have shivers just looking at the picture. It's, ME, ME, ME!!!!

Well moving away from eye candy and moving on to sweet things of the taste department. Charlie treated me to my very FIRST visit to Sweet Frogs yogurt. 

Can you believe I have never been to one. The feeling of being left out of something that all my friends and daughter have already made old hat was chafing at my soul- if your soul can chafe at such things, MINE CAN!  

He is a darling man that knows his wife well, give her sweets and she's quiet. Ooh was I quiet, all the choices, it was the best ever!! Thank you Charlie. 

Well, Once Upon A Time, is on I can't miss it!! Bye.

2 comments:

  1. You like to watch "once upon a time"?! I watched most of the first season on netflix. Joelle has watch the first and second season. It's a really good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that show ❤️ Sunday night tradition.

    ReplyDelete