Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rain, Rain Go Away......

Florida can be very wet! 
I never expected the kind of rain that we get here; I didn't think about rain at all actually. 
Torrential, yes thats the word for the rain we get here. And thunder, lots of it!  
I had prided myself on coming from a hilly area in NY where we get loud dramatic thunderstorms. Yah sure forget that. Where we live here in Florida, just south of Daytona is the lighting Capitol of central Florida, (I actually heard it refered to as that on the news.) 

Those are ugly clouds FULL of rain! 



Charlie is diverting some of the rain to water the plants- he's so smart. 

FLASH, CRACK! Thunder - eeek!!!


REALLY - Thats waaaay to loud!!


OK, OK.  Charley you can stand out here all day an point out grumpy looking clouds but, I'm going inside! 

You can enjoy the storm with the kale. 


I'm going inside, and keeping my feet off the floor, not taking a shower or talking on the phone. 

Safey First!   Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Love the scary face! For once your scared and don't want to watch the storm, those must be some scary storms! I'm glad I'm not there!

    ReplyDelete