Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm Learning to "Look Up"



I have to confess, I really never paid much attention to the weather.  I just woke up and went through my day, just did my thing and worked around whatever was going on outside.  Sounds pretty sad don't you think?  I mean, Alice! open your eyes, lift your head look around, for heavens sake!! 

We'll, I am noticing more now down here.  I think it is because I am in a strange area, not at all like where I spent my last fifty plus years; you could get drenched in a moment if you don't pay close attention to the sky here. Forget watching the news those poor fellows on TV can only give you a random estimate of what to expect.  I'm sue they do the best they can but Mother Nature plays crewl jokes on them. 

Take last week rain was predicted, dose this day at Daytona beach look rainy? 





Looks pretty sunny to me.  The sea was rough but beautiful none the less. 

Here's Easter morning our sunrise service, a sunny warm magnificent day projected, hum. 


Yup, that's right cloudy and cool, 60s, there was actually a light mist in the air. 

So compare that to the day before- the pic says it all,( yes that's hot coffee, I'm nuts .)


Who drinks hot coffee on a 90° day?  A wacko northerner that's who, LOL.

So I guess what I'm saying is, people that live here have to stay very present and observant or they could end up very, wet, cold, overheated or just plain frustrated. 

Here are two northerners that find living in the moment a growth process, we are learning to, look up. 




Thanks for visiting, leave a comment or email me if you like what you've been regrading on my blog. 
Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment