Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Things I See

What a pretty day. I took a walk around the park to say good by to some friends, before they go home. Most of the snow birds are leaving between now and the end of the month. 

I thought it would be interesting to show you a couple of the trees that are flowering here in the park. 



These are really so soft looking and the groups of them together look like clumps of Cotten candy. 
It's nice to walk around the corner and suddenly see such a pretty display of color.  



What about these adorable flowers that remind me of red baby bottle brushes. Makes me think I could just break one off and go scrub a bottle. It would be a cheerful brush anyway. 



Ok these aren't really flowers but close your eyes and imagine you are an ant, open your eyes and look up. What do you see? Yup, dandelion blooms gone past, all ready for someone to give a big strong blow on, to watch the fluffs fly. Ok, it's a bit of a stretch but, works for me.  



No flowers here either, except for the hibiscus in the lower left by the lamppost. Just looking at this place makes me think of the jungle. It's a home just inside the park, but could easily have been relocated from Africa. 

Well that's it for today, just a glimpse of my view here, hope you enjoyed it. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment