Thursday, March 27, 2014

Airport


Whoop whoop!! Boy am I a country hick- mouth hanging open and eyes all a goo goo, at the sight of the interior of an international airport.  But, Charley! It's the Orlando international airport- gateway to all places Disney.



It does rather look like a scene from George Jetson! Huge indoor plaza, glassed in visual elevator and waterfalls all over the place. If I see Rosie the robot I will surely faint. 



Here's my sweetie, he's an old hand at all this. Man of the world and all things Jetson. 
I'm all smitten with the total artificial environment, it's just so sic-fi and removed from reality. 




See what a tourist I can be - yup that's me just a little old Argyle girl, and so glad I am, you have to be wowed by something when you get older- big airports deserve the BIG WOW!!

Got to go and look dumb struck some more. 

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment