Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello From Florida!

      This is my very first blog and post ever!  A turning point in the road, it's a sharp one but I'm holding on tight. 
      It's Sunday and that seems like a perfect day to start a new adventure.  I would have never guessed I'd be doing this, a dream realized! Seems simple enough on the one hand but actually doing it is another thing. 

      Here I am in full color!  I will interpret the colors for you, so you can get to know me better. 
       The lime green monopolizing the photo is a barometer of intense brain function, indicating either super creative thoughts or no useful thoughts at all. I often have no useful thoughts after my creative thoughts have been used up, so I like to read a lot of other peoples thoughts and stories. 
        The shades of blue are coming from areas in my brain that are craving sugar, straight sugar not that complex carb nonsense! Sugar and all it's simple cousins are my favorite things to think about, when I'm done thinking about my numerous hobbies.  
        The yellow patches on my nose and forehead are probably predicting some future carcinoma from riding my bike with no hat. I really enjoy getting outside and walking or riding my bike. Actually, I like all kinds if outdoor activities, that's the carrot my husband used to entice me to move to central Florida for the winter, and I LOVE it here. 
       The black lines around my eyes are my glasses, just in case you were wondering. I need to wear my glasses now that I'm in my 50s and wanting to see whom I am talking to and what I'm eating. 
    Well that's it for the intro. I'm here in central Florida till the end of April and I hope to see you again! 

Live simply ~ Have Fun 
Alice

2 comments: