Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tardy


Wow! Yesterday flew right by. Here I am again though, trying to think, think, think. I used to pester my friend Hilary about her blog at Crazy As A Loom saying, "I missed you today you didn't write your blog." Now I feel guilty. It's not easy to crank out articles for people to read, and her blogs were very meaty, she wrote them every day!  Just goes to prove another law of life, "it's easy to criticize when you know nothing about something!" Well I know a little about this and it's enough to know that writing an article every day is a challenge. HA HA, your probably thinking but what else dose she have to do. Your right I do have the time to focus on this project and I will work harder at writing a post a day. 


Here are some molasses cookies I made last week using sourgum flour. There are recipes all over the internet for them, they are gluten free- I couldn't resist the propaganda. I'm trying the gluten free thing to see if it really effects me. So far I do see a marked reduction in that "bloated feeling" you get at the end of the day, equalling a much trimmer tummy ~ love it! So avoiding gluten is a good thing but if it's a special occasion I can't be held responsible, chomp, chomp, chomp!


So if I do get to chomping, I better do some twirling. Did you know hula hooping is recommended by some Drs for back patients. They said "if the person can walk then hooping would help with mobility." It's low impact aerobic and fun, learning new tricks and just swaying to the beat of good music is a meditation in itself. I'm hooked.

We'll off I go .... Feel free to hound me if I miss a day, it will motivate me.

Alice





3 comments:

  1. 1. where to buy a hula hoop?
    2. where did your blog name come from?
    MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will love the Gluten Free Life Style. :) and those cookies look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks travis- I see a change already 👍

    ReplyDelete