Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hooping Workshop


Windy,windy day. Boy, when the wind blows here it could snap a kite. It has been clear and sunny but, the temp has not gone above 61° all day. Add that to the fact that there must be a 30 mile a hour wind and it's hat and scarf weather. 

I'm really excited about my new exercise, hula hooping. For anyone interested I'm going to be doing workshops when I get back. Each person will make a custom sized professional grade hula hoop, fitted for your height and body type and learn starter moves to get you hooping.  

The workshop is very reasonable:

1, A $15.00 donation- this covers the hoop material, personal fitting for your height and body type, and group instruction on assembly. I will also have printed instructions for you to take home along with your finished hoop. And, don't forget we will all hoop together to some jazzy music to get everyone started hooping on there own.

2, You need to bring a printed roll of duct tape any color or print, it should inspire you, we all have different taste so let your spirit shine!

3, Come dressed comfortably and wear a smile. 

After we make the hoops I will get you started on some simple moves, truly anyone can hoop. I may never be a twinkle toes fire dancer. But, I can do moves that help trim my waste and give me a cardio workout, look pretty cool and it's all fun so the time flies.

I'm actually considering getting certified to be a hula hoop instructor, so I'm pondering that now to. Things are really busy for me and I'm loving my new life!



I hope a bunch of you want to come and "Hoop It Up" with me. 

Off I go. 

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment