Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Trying Again

Sorry for the lack of pictures but today I spent an hour, after my soaps and during the laundry process re-planting my veggie garden - here it is in progress. I'll post a finished pic tomorrow. 

Remember I had planted this whole bed with started plants before I left to come home in November?  Well nothing took except about 5 beet plants, that's nothing I put in 40!  So it's back to square one.

 I bought 7 different seeds to test out the viability of growing them here.  Lettuce, carrots, peas, basil, cilantro, beans and zucchini. 

 I'm not looking for a crop but only to see how the seeds react to the temp, weather and soil here. Curiosity may have killed a cat but if it had been curious about less dangerous thing he would have had a full belly - LOL. 

Tomorrow we are planning on going to saint Augustine for the day with friends so maybe lots of pics to see tomorrow!! 

Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment