Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Did You Miss Me?

I've been busy with projects some I can show some I can't. 

Here they are,

The ones I can show. 


Before. 


After, crazy right?  This was a lot of fun! Lots of coloring though. 


Made some dividers for my Filofax personal size, what a "Happy" pic. 


These are my CRAZY new go to pens!!! 
 I'm obsessed with them and they are super cheap! $1.59 at Walmart.  They are smooth, thick and as they say, " Extra Bold" Love them!!!

And.........finally I received my Coletto barrel that the inserts go in I waited a month, they came from Japan.  But, sadly to late, for I have fallen helplessly in love with before mentioned Bic Bold pens. 



Maybe my Bic obsession will pass but until then Poor Coletto will have to wait in the wings.  

True love waits for no Pen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment