Monday, January 26, 2015

Dear Mark,

For those of you that are new here. This post is called Dear Mark in reference to a letter that would be sent to him.  

This will  satisfy and answer his ever curious inquisitive mind as to what I do on the weekends. 

Saturday I took a bike ride to ridge wood road, it's a long ride(45min). There is a dollar General store there that I really wanted to go to. 

I cut through Reed Canale Park, it was really windy but pretty! 


Here is the Canale. 


They have a cute little bridge that goes over it. 


When I got back 2 hrs later Charlie and I took a siesta.  No more naps! Siestas for us from now on. 

This is what I saw. 


Later that day we went shopping and Charlie bought chicken and barbecued it for us! YUM!!!


Here's the meal. The red stuff is ketchup on my mashed potatoes. 


Sun day was the regular routine- church and a slow quiet afternoon. 

Byefornow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment