Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Bike & A Burger

A photo glimpse of my day. 

Ride to the library, against the wind of course, Gods way of kicking up my workout LOL. 



I'm trying to warm up in the sun, it's not working. 


Saw a few little friends on the way home, so I just had to stop and take a pic. They didn't seem to care. 


After our siesta, we were off to do some thrifting. 

On our way home we decided to try the Steak and Shake restaurant here.  


I guess they have been around since the thirties?

Boy were they good! And the shake was unbelievable !!!!  Charlie got strawberry banana, it had real fresh strawberries and bananas in it!!! WOW!! 

A great day all the way around!! 

Se ya. 

1 comment:

  1. You two look like you always have fun......that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete