Monday, January 19, 2015

Dear Mark,

What a great relaxing weekend I had. 

First of all some of the seeds are sprouting :


Peas. 


Lettuce, and if you look really close in the upper center you will see a little lizard, his tail is short must have had a close call with the turkey. 


I listened to some old "Besse Smith" music and enjoyed a cigar- complements of my brother David.  He of course was also enjoying a cigar at the TOP of the United States on the coast of Maine, above Bar Harbor - we have the US east coast covered. LOL


Here he is, and if you look close he's smoking a "Sons of Aranchy" cigar!  Where does he get these things???  I'm so out of the loop, but my cigar was a "Diesel" nothing to sneez at. 

To top off the weekend we bought some excellent cheep gas, Whoot Whoot!!!! 


Good chatting- stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment