Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sort and Organize

Phew! You don't realize all the little this and that's you have until you either try to find it or organize it somehow. 

I have a lot of interests so that makes a lot of piles.  Just ask Charlie, my minimalism gets a little shaky when it comes to my hobbies. 

I spent 2 hrs yesterday morrning organizing my "stuff" 


I keep my general needs in a suitcase you can close it and none of the containers will open - very Tidy. I put things like siccisors, glue, paint, sewing supplies, jewelry making needs and some finished paper projects. 


Here is my quick box, I put all the paper decorations and postcards in here. 


And the very coolest thing is this thrift store find that holds all the paper doodads that I have. 


Washi tape, markers, colored pencils, hole punch, funny siccisors, more glue the list is long.  But how cool is that bag I can see everything and it zips and goes. Love It!!!! 

Well now you know my dark cluttered side, and let's not even talk about knitting, don't judge me - I try to keep a handle on it, LOL


By, time to go count my knitting needles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment