Tuesday, October 21, 2014

AAH.... Pens and Paper

I got the greatest gift for my birthday!  My wonderful husband gave me money and we went on Amazon - What was the wonderful thing you ask? 

Well amongst other sweet things he ordered me a REAL "Lamy" fountain pen with a refillable cartridge!!!!! 

What a Gem!  It writes like a breeze, almost as fast as a computer.  The ink just flows and not a bit of pressure is needed to make your mark. 

Well....... and to accommodate the infinite number of pages that can be filled easily and effortlessly I also made some tinted air paper so mail will remain with in a single stamp fee. 

Here is my Lamy, charcoal Safari fountain pen (it even has a regal name) 
She's a beauty. 


And for the refillable cartridge - you can do it with out a mess or drop lost.  Notice the black part in the middle of the clear tube, that is the plunger, it's operated by turning the Orange stick like top - so just dip it in twist and go!!! Simple....


And don't drool---- here is my wonderful tinted air (tracing) paper.  It's not ironed yet but when it is its smooth as silk, but still has enough tooth to write nicely. 


Well that's it for today.  If fountain pens are an interest to you look them up on YouTube, there are lots of great tutorials and reviews, I spent lots of time considering my choice so check them out if you are the least bit curious. 

Buy for now......

Ps, I am not compensated buy Lamy in any way for this post, I just have a personal enjoyment of their product and wanted to share it with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment