Monday, October 27, 2014

Dear Mark,

Thanks for asking, yes we had a wonderful weekend. 

On Saturday morrning  Charlie went to the clubhouse and helped set up for the Halloween party that we would be going to that evening. 

After that we went and did some errands and came back home for a little nap. When we got up I went to Walmart and bought some groceries to make the finger food dish that we needed to bring to the party. 

I made crab ragoons, like the ones they have at the Chinese restaurant.  Wonton wrappers filled with a mix of crab meat, cream cheese and various seasonings, and baked in the oven - very yummy. 
Here's the Google pic. 




Here we are at the party, needless to say we had a very good time, danced and hooted it up more than my usual.  I was a fortune teller and Charlie was Betty boop.  
He shopped and picked out his own coustume, and BRA (he actually had two other women at the thrift store help him get the right size) I can just imagin the whole thing - he's the sweetest "nut" I've ever know. 


(I think he was liking that bra just a little too much)

Sunday was beautiful and pleasant. We went to church out to Casadaga and were so tired - we didn't get to sleep until after 12:00 the night before. 

After church we drove back home picking up the Sunday paper and  bananas at Walmart.

Yup, that's right time for a nap! LOL - bet you saw that coming. 

After the nap I heated up some left over goulash packed it in a bag with bowls, crackers, apples and some nice cold water.   We jumped in the car and headed to the beach ate dinner watching the waves, reading and just plain chilling out. 
        (Check out that hair! I have a Crammer going on)


What a great way to end the weekend. 

Well Mark as you can see it WAS a great weekend - thanks for asking, I hope your weekend was just as brilliant!!! 

Sincerely,
Alice 


No comments:

Post a Comment