Monday, October 20, 2014

Snail Mail

Here I am back again. 

Sorry I've been so long without writing, but let's start her up again. 

Lately my intrest has been absorbed in snail mail, I'm totally smitten with it and usually work on one project or another for it every day. 

I love working with paper things and mail is my heart throb since childhood. Thanks to my mom and the summer weekly reader subscriptions she signed us up for as children.  

I'm in Postcrossings and Swapbot. These are sites on the internet that bring together people who want to swap postcards letters and art projects.  Nothing could be more up my alley than this. 

Here is a sample of decorated letters. 

And here is an art project called an ATC. 

I've mailed 6 envelops in the last 5 days - I'm on a roll! 

Yes, we are once again in Florida, I just love it! 

Stay tuned I'm determined to be more regular here at : 

Onedirtland = Wonderland/ if you say it fast. 
If you say it slow it just means we all live on the same planet and want the same thing = to be happy. 

 By for now

No comments:

Post a Comment