Thursday, October 23, 2014

Random Pics

Here are a couple of random pics. 

I am having problems with my mail and pics hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. 


This was a picture I tried to take of a hawk in the pine tree - Yah I know you can't see him.  But, it is a cool pic of the sky.  



Here is a happy pic of a mail haul surprise yesterday from my daughter Victoire, she totally surprised me with all these pretty gifts. 


And......today I was gifted with this envie filled with a pretty card and awesome vintage postcards of the NY 1939 worlds fair !  And one from Warrensburgh ny right next to our home town of Lake George.!!!  A happy shout out to travis - thanks!


By for now - let's hope I get the yahoo mail figured out. 

Check back here:
Onedirtland = Wonderland/ if you say it fast. 
 If you say it slow it just means we all live on the same planet and want the same thing = to be happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment