Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Walk In The City

I really enjoy walking in Glens Falls, you can go forever it's so flat.  

Yes, it does sound like Florida, Yes! 



One of the nice things about walking there other than the flat terrain is the wide variety of homes and yards, although I am particularly drawn to the older homes that have interesting plantings. 




I didn't take to many pics today but you get the idea. 



These roses are outstanding for so early in the season. 


Isn't this a cozy side yard?  I can picture a quiet little picnic on a colorful quilt, homemade sandwiches, lemonade in real glasses and big fudgy brownies on cloth napkins. MMMMM... 

Yes, I'm letting my imagination run wild, why not?  Creating imaginary beauty is good  for the spirit. 
My spirit is very good......at imagining.

Bye....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment