Sunday, July 13, 2014

Back....,,, No Longer Missing

Here I am again, sorry for the absence of posts.  I have been to tea with the Mad Hatter and things got a little out of hand, as you can see from the picture. 




When not partaking of tea these are a few things that kept me away from the blog. 


I succesfully knit two pair of socks on double pointed needles, a summer goal, check that one off!



My little sister from BBBS graduated high school and enrolled in college for the fall. 
I'm very proud of her.  We have been together since she started second grade. 


I walked around lake George on the Fourth of July and felt like a true tourist. 


I made a few rhubarb pies from my luscious patch of rhubarb that I planted a couple years ago. They were from plants some friends gave me.  I'm so proud of my rhubarb. 


I've become addicted to traditional English paper piecing with hexies.  I have piles and piles of them !  

PHEW!   So you can see I was not totally slacking off for a whole month LOL. 

I will challenge myself to stay regular, maybe I will make it a goal ?? 

 Bye. .....

1 comment: