Friday, June 6, 2014

Motorcycle Mania



If you didn't know where you were you would think you were at the airport from the sound of it.  There are so many motorcycles here in Lake George that the rumble is a constant sound.  WOW! 


Tonight my daughter Victoire wanted to come up to see the bikes.  So, we invited her for dinner, she had gone to the movies with a friend earlier so we were right on the way.  

We walked up and down both sides of the main st, what a collection of bikes.  There was everything from models right off the showroom floor to customized chopped up versions that barely looked like motorcycles.  I wish I had taken pics but I was clearly overwhelmed. 


Looking at this pic you can just imagine the noise level !  EEK!!!  I truly enjoy looking at all the bikes but maybe  a pair of earplugs would make it more comfortable, yes, I'm getting to be an "old fart". LOL


Phew! What a bunch of bikes!   If you are close by come check them out.  

If you are like me there is always the lake it is beautiful and depending where you sit it can even be quiet and peaceful, even with all the bikes. 


Now that's what I love to really look at here! 

Byefornow.......

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! I feel special to have been mentioned :-) ❤️💗❤️

    ReplyDelete