Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Planting & Faries

Yes! It stopped raining just in time for me to get those seedlings into the ground. I was so happy. 
I ended up putting in 55 beet plants and 40 kale plants. 
If even one quarter of them take off I will be happy.  
I had fantastic luck last year with seeds so let's see how sprouts do. If they don't catch I will crertinaly do seeds next year. 


It looks like nothing now but they are all there, so teeny tiny. 



Then, I finally dug out my little fairy garden things I had made a year ago. Some things are twig but most are sculpty clay, some are glazed some not.  
I put them out as an experiment to see what the weather does to them. When we get back in January I will know for sure. 



Well, so long from fairy land. 



No comments:

Post a Comment