Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Microwave Magic

Today's quick tip, for the not so fussy, hungry person. 

Remember last week I was craving pancakes? Well, I figured out how to have them with out the stink (I hate cooking smells) or mess. 

I broke down and bought Bisquick mix - no Boo-ing!  It's only me eating them so why waste ingredients.
  
I cut the recepie in half and mixed it up in a small storage bowl.  Scooped some of the batter into 3 little silver dollar size pancakes on a regular dinner plate, put it in the microwave for approximately 2 minutes and Presto!!!!  Craving cured.  

Now mind you these do not get golden brown and super fluffy, but on the end of your fork with syrup and butter you never know the difference. 

Wish I had taken more pics.  But here is a half eaten plate of them. 


And the best part you just put a cover on the mixing bowl and slip it in the fridge for the next time. 

One last note here is my mail haul today ! 


Pancakes AND mail!!!   

I must have been pretty good!!!! 

See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment