Monday, November 3, 2014

Dear Mark,

Yup Mark, another wonderful weekend gone but enjoyed.  

Well, one more day and the TV stations will have to go back to selling us stuff, instead of confusing and overloading our minds with which politicians are honest or not - yup, only Santa knows that. 

We got a lot done or should I say we did a lot.  Saturday while at a drive through we watched this tall white bird do its thing, which turned out to be eating my beloved lizards, whole, I might add: what a terrible horrible death! I hate to think of it. 


We went back to the hospice thrift store in New Symerna.  We went the day before we did not get to look around because it was closing , so today was a Lonnnng brouse. 
I did get this one treasure the day before at the last minute - a 50$ Filofax planner for 4$ like new!  I have been tracking them on eBay and Amazon, I was so excited at the find. 


On Sunday HA HA !   Both of us  got up early forgetting that the time went back!  And to think we discussed it the night before.  So as you can imagine it threw us off all day. 

When I got home I worked on a post card swap that I wanted to send Monday. 
The challenge was to pick out or make a post card that clearly displayed something representing the letter Y.  I was excited but soon realized I could not send it naked (not in an envelope) as the rules stated, so I messaged the receiving person (in British Columbia) and asked if that was ok - she was sweet and said it was fine. 


Hey, Mark I have to show you this one thing I got at the thrift store- a vintage egg slicer. What a great idea and it works like butter! Makes chopping eggs so much easier for egg salad sandwiches!  Now that's American ingenuity!  


Well Mark that about covers it and Yes there was the allotted nap time each day - oh yah! 

Take care and see you next Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment