Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cozy Snow......

1971- Yup, that was the year we had the BIG thanksgiving snow storm. 
Where were you? 
 I was at home 11 yrs old, waiting for my aunt and uncle to come to thanksgiving dinner at our house. 
They had to drive from south argyle on rt 40 to our house in north argyle it might as well have been in Plattsburgh.  The roads were barely drivable, my father I think went and got them in the end or plowed them out. 
Good Memories...... 


I just love to cook during a snow storm! I made an awesome soup and we had it for a late lunch. 


Check out this cool craft I did tonight. 
I saw on pintrest that you can use recycle #6 plastic for shrinky dink material. 
Finally today I found  some (Charlie bought us a cannoli to share)  the container was #6 !!! 

Before-

After-

350° on a piece of aluminum foil for a minute or two. 

A GREAT day !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment