Monday, December 15, 2014

Dear Mark,

We had a fun fantastic weekend. 
Saturday was the Ripley family Monopoly game, played by the guys. Daniel won. 

 The ladies- I can say that about us because we were quiet and civil as compared to others in the house, made coffee filter snowflakes. 

Everyone had a good time from the sounds of it and the smiles we all wore. 

After the game and crafts we ordered take out and had a great companionable meal. 

Sunday started leisurely with our Sunday morning news show.  

Around eleven Charlie drove me to Tori's so I could spend the day together, I told her I'd help her sort some stuff she had and was not sure what to do with it.  It all turned out great and I got to spend some quality time with my daughter befor I head south. 

She has the most adorable kitten. 

Well that wraps up the weekend - Oh I only got one nap - on Saturday before  the family game.  Just though you wanted to know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment