Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Shrink Paper!

Where was I when everyone else was making Shrinky Dinks???? 

It was the 80s I think I was all caught up in cloth diaper pin positioning, that was the extent of my artsy ambition. I can remember being very tired those baby years LOL. 

But!! Alas!! I have found them now.
  My paper just arrived in the mail over the weekend and my schedule was booked.  So, today I tried a few projects. 


I just had to try a crow.  Where to put the ring hole was a problem so I drew a harvest moon over his shoulder. Yup, that'll work. 


Not totally flattering but being the Mom I like it anyway. I wanted to try tracing in colored pencil, not to bad, gives me a good idea of what's possible. 


I HAD to try a ring ! Which involves math due to the shrinkage rate, I determined its just under 1/3 % of original. 

It is a fun cute project, I can't wait to make more. 

Let's not forget my ongoing project of "The 25 days of December" it's a tiny journal with snippets of each day leading up to Christmas. 
Not too thick yet. 

Oh! I must include there was no nap today? 
Humm.... I guess I'll have extra time coming tomorrow. 

Byefornow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment